Watch Fast Company interview with BluePrint founders Zoe and Erica and get a peak behind the scenes.
You are a strategic guru with an entrepreneurial flare. Put your experience and insight to use and raise the bar in operational efficiency, creative problem solving, staff development and financial performance. You’re getting in on the ground floor of a thriving business, so be prepared for lightning speed growth!
Overview, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Develop costs and revenue projections/Increase sales
- Strategic & Operational planning
- Lower costs of goods
- Oversee shipping and maintain quality control of perishable goods.
- Contribute to marketing strategies
- Develop and implement corporate sales programs
- Supervise inventory and cost control operations (decrease COGS)
- Manage product development
- Coordinate vendor and sales partner relationships
- Forecast operating expenses and managed budget
- Establish service protocols and manage production team
- Recruit and develop team members
- Conduct monthly team member meetings
- Enforce company culture.
- Review company practices, communicate job expectations, performance goals and maintain overall operations standards.
- Perform inventory and product ordering as needed
- Team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in witting.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to design and develop quality standards and protocols for quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Commensurate management experience with similar company
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum 2-3 years management experience with a food or e-commerce company
- Franchise experience and or dealing with perishable food product is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of MS office
- E-Commerce experience a plus