Great video for first time cleansers.
Mind Your Organs
Cleaning up what you eat means eliminating what you ate. This program triggers your body to gently start cleaning chemicals and toxins through your eliminatory organs. They’re all working together: the liver acts as the filter to remove foreign substances from your blood, then the kidneys filter the blood into the urine, while your lungs remove the exhaust you inhaled last week chasing the bus.
Your skin is your largest organ, and provides the most efficient and direct exit route for anything that needs to be "evacuated”.
* Exfoliation is key! Dry skin brushing before a shower or before exercising will open up those eliminatory pores.
* Exercise and sweat; remember that after exercising, you should shower as soon as possible. Sweat is a wonderful release, but only if it's washed off soon afterwards. If not, your skin reabsorbs it!
* A sauna or steam room is another trick to speed up any detox. Couple that with a series of hot/cold showers and you’ll feel like a new person. A hot bath works well too.
* Get a massage; if your massage therapist is made aware that you’re cleansing and gently and slowly massages the liver, it could possibly DOUBLE the effects of your cleanse! The liver gets extremely busy during a BluePrintCleanse and is conveniently located where we can reach it. Applying physical manipulation to the liver will assist in its detox.
* Use any level BluePrintCleanse alone or with your current diet to help stimulate and remove toxins.